What's new

GIVEAWAY! Volunteers sought! Free samples for evaluation - step right up!

Shaved with A this morning. I can say I like it. Went straight to coffee and breakfast and the scent didn't compete with my food. I almost regret getting C today because I'm sort of getting into the pineapple AS, but I will give it the oold college try lol.

Will try C tomorrow. I did notice it seems to have something floating in it, like an ingredient didn't mix completely. Maybe that will change? Doesn't AS have to age for a couple of weeks first?

It smells okay off the bottle, but that doesn't tell me much. Clubman smells heinous off the bottle but great when it's applied, so you never know.

I used C this morning. It’s been a couple of days since I used B so I’ll have to get back to it. My initial impression is that C has more going for it. There is a bit darker (cologne?) scent that hangs on a bit longer than B. The pineapple/coconut also seems to last longer.

Tried Sample C today and its scent lasted for about the same as Sample B. I agree with the above comments; this is a nicely blended A/S. After wearing it for a while, I'm now torn between the more pronounced Sample B or the slightly subtler Sample C. It's currently hot in our region and Sample C (along with Samples A and B) make for an excellent hot weather scent. I still think that there is something in the background of Sample C which blends in very nicely. I would definitely buy a Sample C.

I just tried C for the first time. I think it's a home run! I have to admit I haven't tried B again to compare, I'll try to be more scientific and report back. I need to explore some of the other Captain's Choice after shaves, the face feel of these samples is excellent.

Thank you card, text or lettering. Vector script and handwritten typography. Thank you vintage style word for note, sign, banner. Isolated.

Well Gents, that wraps it up!

I want to specifically thank @Grundi, @KenM, @rudygu, @Breen, @Ted A, @Swank, @ewk, @MountainBear, @borwish, @slimshavy, @FarmerTan, @Darth Scandalous, @jaro 101969, @Kix, @dotKomo, @one2mny, @jesseix, @timetofly, @Sam Hanwich, @emwolf, @Vraad.

Your candid feedback has been instrumental in helping us to refine this fragrance into one that is appealing. We have decided to go with formulation "C" based on feedback here and elsewhere. It also happens to be the one The Captain prefers. In just the past day or two we have been in production building inventory, product photography, sample packs, etc. We will likely put this out on Instagram and Facebook in the next week or so.

Keep an eye on our store right here. We expect to list this item perhaps tonight! The name? Did you ask me what the NAME is going to be? AHHH, of course! Well, rather than just telling you the name let me give you a major clue. This is a picture of a corner of the label. Does anyone want to guess what the name is now? How good is your memory?

IMG_9319.jpeg

Island Time
Got it - that is the one!

Thank YOU @Captain Pre-Capsize, it was a pleasure participating!

Gotta be Island Time - reformulated!

Looking forward to grabbing a bottle!
Well done, congrats!

The listing has just now been activated. Still polishing the content description but wanted to be timely on making this available.

Inhale and smile...

IMG_9226.jpg

I've used C twice now. My preference is for A but C is also good. It starts out pineapple and finishes with coconut the way it smells to me. Anyway Captain thanks for the opportunity to be a part of the testing. it was a real privilege and a hoot and I'm going to enjoy using the samples all up.

Well, the verdict has already been made and my test samples just arrived today. Just popped the lid on samples B and C and right now have to say sample B is the one I am leaning toward at the moment but may change once the AS reacts on my skin. Tester C off the top is too sweet for me out of the bottle.

Top Bottom