What's new

Artisan Soaps in the UK

+1 for Phoenix & Beau.... love the Spitfire! Performance is top notch, scent is unlike anything else I have and the company credibility went extra high when they admitted to accidentally under filling their tubs and gave a monetary credit at Maggard Razors for early US buyers.

Wickham Shaving Soap is truly one of the best!

If you can grab them, you should! I have 6 scents and I love each and every scent and the performance is top-notch!

When this thread started Pheonix and Beau and OSP were not in production or were just coming into it. Now I have tried both I would say these two are the leading performers in the UK.

Wickhams new 1912 soap could be good but I will await reviews before buying any.

When this thread started Pheonix and Beau and OSP were not in production or were just coming into it. Now I have tried both I would say these two are the leading performers in the UK.

Wickhams new 1912 soap could be good but I will await reviews before buying any.

If the Wickham formula hasn't changed then it'll be a top-tier soap for sure!

For a soap with such few ingredients, I am surprised every time I use it because it provides awesome glide allowing for a very close shave and the post-shave feel is just fantastic!

Must be all that LARD!! :D

Top Bottom