What's new

ROTD Run Of The Day : post yours

Covered 8+ miles, but in the midday sun, it wasn't pretty. Ran 3.5 miles, walked a half, ran a 5K, jogged a mile cooldown.

I think this is my highest weekly mileage in decades.

8.3 road miles. Longest run since the late 80s. Temp went from 79-76 and the humidity was just under 50% at the start. Pace reflected the conditions. 9:15/mile was considerably better than the last couple 8 mile runs. Half marathon is looking not so bad now...

Still trying to get back on the horse. Did a tougher workout last night. I've lost some fitness of late. I have a Turkey Trot next week so hopefully I'll get back to fitness quickly.

Glad you're recovering! Looking forward to a Turkey Trot, too, but if I finish within 5 minutes of you, it'll be miraculous!

5K in under 8:30s. There's some left.
68/56%/ENE4
All about the CV fitness now. It'll be 55 or so Thanksgiving morning. Avoiding injury the next 7 days...

5K pre-trot trot.
Nice to go out at 11 o'clock and not be killed by the heat. Cold front came through last night. 66/35%/NNE 11

5K Turkey Trot. Happy to get a chip time of 25:12. Over a thousand happy runners, walkers, and strollers! Took a couple minutes to reach the starting line. Trail training was helpful as we probably did a mile in the grass strip and vacant lots along the road! Fun run! Let's eat!

Top Bottom