What's new

Do you shave for....?

Sometimes I read in a post about B&B'ers that shave for work.
Even if I think to be much more presentable at work, it's a great pleasure, it is a zen moment ( I catch this espression just read here in a post) for me shaving. And I shave even when I don't work. And you? Do you shave only for work reason?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
I've shaved nearly ever day for about the last four months, i.e., since I started DE shaving. I just like it.

I shave daily for work and Sunday for church. Usually hit Saturday, too because it is such a rewarding feeling.

I like shaving but I wouldn't mind having a goatee if work would let me.
I shave everyday, even when I'm off.

I shave every day and have done this for many years. I always like the look of being well shaved and as my signature indicates, I followed my late mother's advice.

I shave for work and church. I shave 6 days a week and the one day I don't work it go to church I give my face a break. That next shave with 2 days growth is always my favorite. I think it's the transition from so much facial hair to a smooth face.

I'm a cook so I shave because its more more professional in my opinion. Not only can beard hairs end up in peoples food, but you wanna look clean when you're handling stuff thats gonna end up inside people. Also shaving is just part of my routine that helps keep my life nice and calm. Every other day after my shower. I usually shower and shave in the early evening after working and exercising.

I began shaving in the military because I "had" to. Between that and subsequent jobs, I was nearly 30 before I had a job that allowed growing a beard, which I did immediately. It became something seasonal. Grow it in the Winter, shave it in the Spring. Over time the beard got old and ugly so I just skipped it. Even in times of cartridges and goo, I considered a shave something refreshing. Usually I shaved, but I took a day's break when it suited me. With having migrated to traditional shaving, it is even more of a pleasure. The only reason I restrain and skip a day is to experiment with shaving more growth the next.

Shaving used to be a chore, but i am now shaving everyday just to find my favorite blades. Its so fun.

I dont have to shave, but i look dirtt if i dont. My facial hair growly pretty fast.

Shaving used to be a chore, but i am now shaving everyday just to find my favorite blades. Its so fun.

I dont have to shave, but i look dirtt if i dont. My facial hair growly pretty fast.

Same thing for me.

I grew a beard from 2005 to 2013 because I was tired of irritation, ingrown hairs and bumps. Then I went back to carts. I shaved 3 times a week, because it was all my skin could tolerate. Then briefly try an electric shaver, which let me shave everyday, but with gel only.

Then I found B&B and a better way to shave in traditional wet shaving. Now I can shave everyday if I want ! I shave between 6 and 7 times a week and occasionnaly a 2nd shave in a day.

I like to shave every day. I am not required to by work but I just prefer being clean shaven. I think the longest I went without shaving was two weeks when I was 18 and travelling around Europe and the near east backpacking - which often meant going well off the beaten track. I just found having a beard difficult to get used to and the first thing I did when I had the chance was to shave it off. Funny even though I am 46 now that shave is one that I still remember vividly. I used a Gillette Blue 2 disposable, no soap or foam and lukewarm water - cut myself all over but got rid of the whiskers.

No, I could have a beard at work if I wanted to. A well-kept, trimmed beard, that is. I prefer to shave every day. I enjoy it now.

I shave for me! I have a short neatly trimmed gotee, and shave everything but. I tried growing a beard a couple years ago but it irritated me something fierce, gave up after a month. Since I started DE shaving, I very much enjoy my shaves now :001_smile

I have shaved virtually every day since my freshman year in college. When in the army and before I retired, I had to shave on a daily basis. To me a stubble or full beard just doesn't look good. I just feel good with a daily CCS shave, and, if necessary, an evening touch-up. I guess I took to heart my dad's saying, "A gentleman shaves every day." Besides, I just enjoy doing it.

I shave everyday since I started using a de razor four months ago. Up to that point it was every other day. I shave for the pure pleasure of it since I'm fortunate to be a stay at home father.

Every day for me, if I dont, I feel lousy all day!

Lovely!

I started shaving for love.
For love of my two babies that I like to kiss, hug and cuddle as soon as I can.
My wife thanks too!

And also because it's so good and life it's too short to not try this pleasure and to not look well groomed.
;)

Top Bottom