What's new

Cella - What's in this little red tub of delicious goodness?

Well, after reading all the wonderful things you enablers (ooops, I mean good folks :biggrin1:) have had to say about Cella, I decided to place my order. I received the product on Friday and shaved with it for the first time today. What is it about this newfound DE shaving addiction of mine? It's Sunday.....lounging at home......no plans to venture out in public......and I'm thinkin' "Man, I think I'll rock a bbs shave!":w00t:

Anyhow, back to Cella. My initial impression was that I really liked the red tub. Pretty cool looking. Then the twist and open came - Wow, what a scent. The aroma of this cream/soap is outstanding. So much so that one might be tempted to eat the stuff were they blindfolded and fed a spoonful not know what it actually was!

With very little product in the scuttle, this stuff created some amazing lather; creamy, rich, and extremely plentiful. I was hooked. The shave was slick as a goose. The kicker for me was that it left my face feeling not only smooth as silk but extremely moisturized. Almost to the point to where I felt no aftershave balm/lotion was even needed. Super great stuff.

Last edited:
Top Bottom