What's new

How About Them 9mms?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Glad to see I'm not the only admirer!

I love my CZ-75 BD so much I'm about to get a second for a pre-need replacement.

I also had a hard time accommodating the grip angle of the Glocks, though I persevered with the G19 for some time. Fugly, too.

When SWMBO and I tried out a friend's Walther PPQM2 it was love at first grip--the most comfortable, natural-feeling pistol I've ever tried. With the small backstrap she likes it even better. Very light, buttery smooth trigger with a very short reset. We couldn't be happier.

View attachment 541070

That Walther PPQ is on my short list...What a sweet trigger! That and the HK VP9 feel very comfortable in my hand.

That Walther PPQ is on my short list...What a sweet trigger! That and the HK VP9 feel very comfortable in my hand.

That VP9 is a sweet gun, also very comfortable in the hand. I especially like the little tabs at the back of the slide, making it easier to rack.

It was a bit out of our reach when we were shopping, but I bet you'd love it.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Added this to the family today. Any benifts to registering with S&W online? Is this something that should be done?
Also it came with a spent round in a sealed coin envelope with a sticker and product info on it. Is that just a test bullet I'm assuming....

Last edited by a moderator:
Added this to the family today. Any benifts to registering with S&W online? Is this something that should be done?
Also it came with a spent round in a sealed coin envelope with a sticker and product info on it. Is that just a test bullet I'm assuming....

The sealed spent casing is for some states where required. They keep it on file in case they ever need to match one up.....

Last edited by a moderator:
If noelekal is showing off his 9mms...

Here's one of my Lugers, an 'Artillery' Luger with the 8" barrel, rear tangent sights, and marked DWM 1917. Now if only I had the original stock but, fortunately, it's C&R and I can get a reproduction stock.

$IMG_20150210_191338.jpg$IMG_20150215_094904.jpg

Here's my 6" 1970s Interarms imported Mauser produced reproduction Luger (9mm but based off a Swiss Army pattern Luger). This is my new shooter (well, most of my original production Lugers are shooters but this is one I shoot without worrying too much about parts breakage!).
$IMG_20150110_232526.jpg

Attachments

• $IMG_20150211_202405.jpg
    $IMG_20150211_202405.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 75
Very nice! I used to have a Luger years ago, but needed a new suit, so I sold it. I'll have to get another one some day.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
So this is where the 9mm Luger comes to when talking about the bullets eh?

Super nice!

Glock 19 is my favorite, lots of options to customize and make your own. Small enough to conceal to so its top in my book

Top Bottom