What's new

Cigar box Valet

Hello Gents,

While on my way to work I was thinking about how I really wanted a good valet for my watch, phone, wallet, and other stuff. I was also thinking about what to do with the few cigar boxes I have kicking around. Then the idea hit me, why not make a valet out of a cigar box? So I'm thinking after I come back from the holidays I'm going to get to work. I'll put up pictures as I go. Any advise is always welcome!

Cheers,

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Justin:
Will yours (a Cuban box would be so cool), be fully lined with felt or some other material and have dividers simular to the cigar valets I've seen on the web?
proxy.php

"They also work great for travel to keep all your Personal Items in one place at the hotel".

proxy.php

proxy.php
"If I cannot smoke cigars in Heaven…I shall not go". Mark Twain

My prototype is going to be one of the cardboard boxes, I will look at felt once I have the seperaters fitted. I'm thinking I'll use balsa wood, light sturdy and easy to glue. It is a Montechristo box from Cuba... I can't remember what size of cigars were in there to begin with. I also want to try to find a little latch to put on the front.

Top Bottom