What's new

Noodler's Zhivago Review

I have it loaded on my new 540 the ink behaves really nice especially since the 540s lay down a heavy wet line. The color shades from a light yellowish green and fades to black. :001_tt1: I really hope I was able to catch the colors close enough for you guys to be able to appreciate it. Click on the 300 image at the bottom it will take you to another page click on the loop for a closer look.

I really don't think it's the inks fault as to why it took so long to dry. TWISBIs lay down quite a bit of ink at the end. I don't see it as being a problem. Stay tuned for Antietam, Lexington Gray, and Red Black Reviews. :wink2:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Nice review. How similar is this to 5'Oclock Shadow? I have never used Zhivago but it looks like a dead ringer for 5'Oclock from the scan.

Also, Red-Black is one of, if not my favorite ink.

Lexington is great. I tried antitem at one point when I was looking for "my" red, and got confused by all the choices, then decided I don't need red anyway (I grade in green or blue).

Nice review. How similar is this to 5'Oclock Shadow? I have never used Zhivago but it looks like a dead ringer for 5'Oclock from the scan.

Also, Red-Black is one of, if not my favorite ink.

Yes they are indeed very similar. The Zhivago has more of a greenish tinge.

The Red-Black. Is my favorite red ink.

Top Bottom