What's new

Cheap Bulk Blade Container..w/Pics

so i was mixing up some Walmart brand Crystal light fruit punch today and just happened to notice the opening looked perfect for blade container. long story short it will work great. looks like you could get around 15 give or take plastic containers like the Feather. the cardboard ones like Gillette 7 o'clock you could get id say 20+ packs.

same here. im on a diet that i cant have sugar and carbs. and this stuff along with there other flavors is a amazing find... i love it.. oh and its a cool blade container also :)

Wow great idea! This place is so crazy, in the most awesome way. I mean we all walk around all day and think "Hey, that thing would fit my blades" "Hey that old newel post would make an awesome brush handle" Its amazing the ideas that everyone comes up with. I love this place...Ill be back in a min, gotta go make 10 pitchers of crystal light. :lol:

Wow great idea! This place is so crazy, in the most awesome way. I mean we all walk around all day and think "Hey, that thing would fit my blades" "Hey that old newel post would make an awesome brush handle" Its amazing the ideas that everyone comes up with. I love this place...Ill be back in a min, gotta go make 10 pitchers of crystal light. :lol:

nothing is too good for our hobby

Top Bottom