What's new

On the way home from work....

I stopped in to check for anything new at local antique store, and......:blink:

proxy.php

...my heart is still racing and I can't think straight.

"Chrome" Toggle, 5 position Gold Toggle, 5 position bottom dial FatBoy (195)

Last edited:
c'mon! You just wrote $10 on tags and attached them to your best razors.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I am even more stunned by the prices. We need better stores in Kansas City. Awesome score.

Scott

c'mon! You just wrote $10 on tags and attached them to your best razors.

You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Do you need to see the receipt..:huh:

A very unbelievably sweet score! Nicely done.
I'm beginning to feel the detestable green monster of envy wash over me.

Last edited:
Congrats on your score, but as I have only wet shaved with a new Merkur and a new Edwin Jagger, could you please help me.

Is your score great because these are collectable or is it a score because these will be superior to actually use for shaving? Are old vintage safety razors better than new safety razors?

Congrats on your score, but as I have only wet shaved with a new Merkur and a new Edwin Jagger, could you please help me.

Is your score great because these are collectable or is it a score because these will be superior to actually use for shaving? Are old vintage safety razors better than new safety razors?

These are some very rare gillette razors and for me its all about the thrill of the chase...

And where was this store?

All I could say as I looked at the pic was HOLY MOLY!

Fantastic, you lucky fella!!! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom