What's new

Banana Republic Black Walnut

I'm usually not into these stores scents, but whoever did the new line for Banana Republic has made some nice stuff. Black Walnut is incredible, and earthy and Slate is lighter and more modern. I have both, and I was surprised.

I would imagine those into classic scents would love the Black Walnut.

Banana Republic

-Brian

I took a walk over to my local BR this morning. The slate is way to grassy & sweet for me. I didn't detect the ginger at all. I found myself somewhat liking the Black Walnut once it dried down, but not enough to buy it. To me, there's just nothing special to it... even the tabaco notes seemed generic. YMMV

I tried them both yesterday, and certainly prefer Black Walnut over Slate.
There are many others I would buy before them though, although I was
mildly surprised at the high quality.

I have been wearing Black Walnut for about 5 months now. It is my fav scent that I own and a I have about half a dozen. It stays close to the body and isnt over powering. I have gotten quite a few compliments on it from women. The best part is they can only really smell it when they are very close.

Even just last night I saw an very attractive lady friend of mine and she loved it. Not much more you can ask for right guys?

I went to my BR over the weekend and they didn't have any; just the "Modern" scent. Wonder if Black Walnut could be added to the Decant Club. Think there would be enough interest?

Top Bottom