What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

My wife and I saw Maggie's Plan on Saturday night. It got good reviews and had an 84% critics score on rotten tomatoes. That being said, if I had checked IMDB for the running time when there was more than 20 minutes left, we would have walked out--my wife would have walked out earlier. Neither one of us found it enjoyable or well-written.

Millenium Actress https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqq0nVu29g8

Paramount posted it on YouTube for free.They also posted Gallipoli and Jacob's Ladder (and probably many more, they certainly own enough movies).

I highly recommend it. One of the best films I've ever seen. I know some of you are put off by anime, but this film is amazing.

Last edited:
Conan the Remakearian, starring some wrestler or another.

No redeeming qualities whatsoever; will make you yearn for the golden age of Ahnold and James Earl Jones. Only worth watching if you want to see Ron Perlman stagger around for a half hour in a scraggly fake beard left over from Lord of the Rings, that looks like a sick weasel hanging from his chin.

proxy.php

Zootopia. Family movie. Didn't like it as much as some of the family, but there were G to PG rated gags you wouldn't associate with a Disney movie that worked well.

Ted 2. A little funnier in spots than the first one. Still not really hilarious though. Seth McFarlane seems to think he's a lot funnier and hipper than he actually is.

But now that I think about it, putting Patrick Warburton and the guy who played Warf in Tick and Warf costumes for a Comic Con spoof was kind of funny.

Top Bottom