What's new

The Last Movie You Watched?

RV with Robin Williams

$uploadfromtaptalk1408383281932.jpg

Noah; Certainly not what I was expecting and altogether a bit odd. I think that The Flood sequence was a nifty bit of special effect and the explanation of how the animals didnt eat each other / crap the ark to the bottom of the sea was clever.

But overall there was a weird mass-murder theme being carried through the movie and it was just off

Getaway--epically bad. I love it for that. And they really need to do something to make Selena Gomez seem more her age. The powers that be in her life seem determined to present her as super sexy and, to me, anyway, she seems so young in appearance and affect, that it comes across as very unsavory.

Guardians of the Galaxy.

There are very few movies that I want to go see in the movie theater. Most movies I want to watch for the story, I just want to know what happens. I don't care about getting the big screen experience. If it's a lower quality viewing on my computer, then so be it.

Guardians was different. I knew from the previews that I needed to see it in a theater. It did not dissappoint. I loved every single minute of it. The story, the action, the humor, the visuals, the characters, the music... everything was great! I'm thinking of going back to see it in the theater again (unheard of for me) and possibly seeing the 3D version (even more unheard of). I will definitely be buying the Blu-Ray when it comes out!

Watching The Ghost and the Darkness right now, for the umpteenth time. Great flick. The last good movie Val Kilmer made, and one of the most completely and unabashedly masculine movies that I can recall.

The Amazing Spiderman 2- A letdown, too much going on, not enough character devlopment and it just felt rushed. Sony should have just let Raimi have his way.

The secret life of walter mitty, 10/10

What an awesome movie, everything about it was great. You just have to see it for yourself. One of the most positive movies i've ever watched.

The secret life of walter mitty, 10/10

What an awesome movie, everything about it was great. You just have to see it for yourself. One of the most positive movies i've ever watched.
Did you watch the 1948 movie with Danny Kaye? or the 2013 version with Ben Stiller?

Top Bottom