What's new

Your BEST shot

And here's one from a camping trip earlier this summer:

proxy.php

Ahhh, beautiful, smooth as glass, that is what i call wake boarding waters, unless there are crocs in there :)

Thanks everyone, there are some really nice shots in this thread :thumbup1:

My two favorite ones
proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:
Don't know if it's my best shot, but it is one of my favorites. This is a hive on an old caboose in the Walsenburg town park.

proxy.php

Great shot of those doves!!....err, at least that's what I think they are.

Thanks DNG, yes they are called ringneck doves. Beautiful birds, they are really tame when taking these pictures I was within 6 feet of them and it didn't seem to bother them.

As you can see they are quite inquisitive, and as I watch them, they watch me too!

proxy.php

Here are a few of mine - just messing around, and these are from a camera phone...
My 8 week old Mastiff Puppy
proxy.php

proxy.php

My 1957 Chevy Napco - original 4X4 - I just completed the rebuild 4 months ago
proxy.php

life2Short ... JayM did the restore...

Actually the beauty rings are a custom rim, chromed to look like beauty rings, but no maintenance, and rim scratches.

I dont take photos. or let mine be taken. (STEALS YOUR SPIRIT) But this thread rocks hard!!! man, you guys are talented!!!!

life2Short ... JayM did the restore...

Actually the beauty rings are a custom rim, chromed to look like beauty rings, but no maintenance, and rim scratches.

Please accept my apologies and I love the classic look you stayed with considering you could have gone in so many directions with it.

B&W of Haystack Rock in Canon Beach, Oregon taken late July 2011
proxy.php

Cala Lilly revisited (changed back ground)
proxy.php

Dave

Something different. Infrared image (colored in Photoshop) of Looking Glass Falls, Pisgah National Forest, NC
Photography became a hobby over 10 years ago and I find it to be enjoyable and rewarding. I do mostly wildlife and landscapes but delve a bit into the IR realm also with a modified
Canon camera.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Something different. Infrared image (colored in Photoshop) of Looking Glass Falls, Pisgah National Forest, NC
Photography became a hobby over 10 years ago and I find it to be enjoyable and rewarding. I do mostly wildlife and landscapes but delve a bit into the IR realm also with a modified
Canon camera.

I can't see your photo. "Content Protected by Owner" it says.

Top Bottom