What's new

Which bowl for cream?

Walmart Salsa bowl. $1.50 and its perfect.

Take a pocket knife and carve out a design of your liking. The rough surface aids in making lather.

It's plastic and easy to hold. The link above is essentially what I'm talking about but black.

It's the bowl of choice for many many people here on the forums. It won't break either if you drop it. Width and height are fantastic.

Walmart Salsa bowl. It's a pain to find but it's worth it.

Dollar store has these too. Found 2 for $1. Perfect size, you can drop them and they fit well in you hand. Stumbled into that little jewel and that put an end to my bowl shopping.

I just want to clarify my last post ^

I don't think buying anything that you like is a waste of money. If you are into it, then by all means, go ahead and buy! I just meant that in your case, you can experiment first and then pull the trigger.

Walmart Salsa bowl. $1.50 and its perfect.

Take a pocket knife and carve out a design of your liking. The rough surface aids in making lather.

It's plastic and easy to hold. The link above is essentially what I'm talking about but black.

It's the bowl of choice for many many people here on the forums. It won't break either if you drop it. Width and height are fantastic.

Walmart Salsa bowl. It's a pain to find but it's worth it.

View attachment 360903These are all over Wal Mart stores around here. They work perfectly and are indestructible. I have 3...I don't know why either. Probably wind up giving some of them away during my next B/S/T purge sale (they happen every few months)

What they said. Can't beat the price or the fact that they really are indestructible. I would advise the black or the red so that you can see your lather easier...

What they said. Can't beat the price or the fact that they really are indestructible. I would advise the black or the red so that you can see your lather easier...

+1 Black.

At 1.50, you can always just try it out.
If it doesn't work, I'd be a cool cereal bowl.... Or maybe even a hat.

Top Bottom