What's new

New shaving bowl

I am looking for a new shaving bowl. I had a wooden one that I loved but it broke. I then bought a metal one, but it is very smooth and I don’t like how it sends the soap out of the bowl. Do you guys have a suggestion for a larger shaving bowl that has texture on the inside? Within reason I am not too concerned about price.
While it's a very personally decision, I want to give a shout to Symmetrical Pottery, who made my current bowl.
On-hand stock is limited, but custom orders = worth the wait.

While it's a very personally decision, I want to give a shout to Symmetrical Pottery, who made my current bowl.
On-hand stock is limited, but custom orders = worth the wait.
I second this. Mine is a thing of beauty.

Attachments

• IMG_5023.jpeg
    IMG_5023.jpeg
    437.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5022.jpeg
    IMG_5022.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 10
I used a Captain's Choice Cobal Blue ceramic shaving bowl for years. It helped me build great lathers. It was fantastic and I loved it. Then one day, it slipped from my bathroom counter into my sink, shattering into many pieces. 💔

I wound up getting a Captain's Choice copper bowl. It's not as beautiful as my original Captain's Choice ceramic bowl, but it still helps me build great lathers.

Honestly, Scott's (@Captain Pre-Capsize) products are fantastic. He makes things that are not only useful but also aesthetically pleasing. He frequently reaches out to the forum to ask our input in helping him finalize his products for production. But he also gives back so much to this community.

You honestly can't go wrong with any of his wares.

Top Bottom