What's new

Where 2 find Super+ Platinum Israel blades?

I just tried to go to tryablade.com to order new blades and see that it's missing, how terrible! Does anyone know where I can find these blades now? In an email from the past, he told me they're called Crystals. Also, is there another site like tryablade that has lots of different blades to choose from? Thank you..

PXL_20230901_161924470.jpg

(I replied to a tryablade thread but then realized in was in the single edge forum, so the admin can delete that other post)

I just tried to go to tryablade.com to order new blades and see that it's missing, how terrible! Does anyone know where I can find these blades now? In an email from the past, he told me they're called Crystals. Also, is there another site like tryablade that has lots of different blades to choose from? Thank you..
It's my understanding these blades are no longer being manufactured because the Israeli plant has closed, but can't confirm if that's true or not. At any rate, I have a bunch of these blades I bought some time ago and no longer plan on using them. If you hit a brick wall finding them online, let me know and I can ship some out to you. They've been well maintained and are in their original, plastic dispensers (one of the best things about those blades).

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Worldwide and I think they are also on Amazon and Ebay
Trying to get blades on ebay in the UK is virtually impossible now. And most of what is available can cost double the price or more because of the postage. Its the same with most vintage razors. I recently bought a Superspeed Red Tip. The one I really wanted was coming from the USA. The razor its self was around £34 but when the postage and tax was added it was near £80.

Top Bottom