What's new

What's your workout today? - September 09

The weekend was nice but due to various responsibilities I was relegated to 5 1/2 hours on the trainer! Yikes, is that hard.

Anyway, I'm two weeks out from my first shot at a half-marathon so need to get the legs used to the longer efforts, the cardio is not an issue, its just a matter of my hips, feet and lower back holding out for the run. So this morning (on no food or water) I did an eleven mile run on the treadmill.

I'm still ok without food or water, but I am going to be hurting when I go back to temple and have to hold out from 6-8pm.

Another very windy day today in Indy, 30mph, I managed another 25 mile ride, it was fun on my way home going down a hill with that tailwind, I didn't know I could go that fast on a bike. :biggrin:

My two friends and I have been hitting the gym four nights a week for a while now. Each night we start off with an intense 20 minute warm up on the tread mill, then move to the machines for upper body, core, and some lower body followed buy a 20 minute cool down on the tread mill.

Did 2 hours on the trainer with a 45 minute interval early this am.

Came home from work and did 5 miles on the treadmill.

Tues was 2 hours on the trainer and 5 mile run. Wed was 1.75 hours on the trainer. Thurs was 5 mile run.

Today I expect that I will actually get outside on the bicycle. Wahooo!

Top Bottom