What's new

What's your daily body wash / soap?

Kiss my Face Patchouli...Smells great and performs well. Though I'm always on the lookout for a great smelling body wash/soap that's fairly priced.

Recently, it''s been Old Spice Classic body wash. Otherwise, it's lavender bar soap from Wegman's, a huge 200gm bar that lasts about a month. Both are nice. If I use the O.S. I'm using MB Aged Spice to shave. If I use the lavender, I'm using something else, usually something from MB as well.

==Tom

I use the Johnson & Johnson baby body wash for me, it doesn't bother my skin & my ezcema.
The Shopper's Drug Mart Life brand version works just as well.

I actually took my puck of Williams into the shower with me today. It did a pretty good job! You wouldn't believe the amount of lather you can make with a loofa!

And no, I haven't turned to dust yet.:wink:

I actually took my puck of Williams into the shower with me today. It did a pretty good job! You wouldn't believe the amount of lather you can make with a loofa!

And no, I haven't turned to dust yet.:wink:

I've don't that before! Actually, I usually do that when the puck is really small and cumbersome for shaving.

LOL

==Tom

I love the Irish Spring body wash now. Lathers well (as do all body washes with "8 hour scent technology" as opposed to Axe, which doesn't lather well at all).

At night time I'm doing OCM, and morning Cetaphil for face washing.

For the past few months I've been using Dr. Bronner's. I took the bait and applied for an Amazon credit card and cashed in on the $30 instant rebate and loaded up on Dr. B's. Sure enough, I got my first statement with a balance due of $3.03.

Oh yeah, the Dr. Bronner's is working well as a body wash. The tea tree takes some getting used to as it smells like soil and motor oil, but it eventually has grown on me. The peppermint and lavendar rock, and I've yet to use the Eucalyptus.

As a face wash, a 50:50 soap to water ratio has been working great as well.

Molton Brown 'The Bar' - big and chunky, lasts for ages, smells great, lathers well and can even be used for shaving! I also like Korres Coriander shower gel, and really like their Basil Citrus one. Molton Brown make gorgeous shower gels too: Black Pepper being one of the most popular. I loved their Arctic Birch one best but it was replaced with 'Silver Birch' which doesn't smell as nice.

UK first time poster here using Korres Cedar Body wash awesome range from an awesome company not sure if its available in the US if you can find it give it a go!

Honest Amish Slick is my daily body soap and I highly recommend all of their products. Today I busted out a bar of their Peppermint & Chickweed that I have had in the closet. Again, highly recommend everything they make and have been using them for the last few years.
1701875526850.png

Dr Bronners Unscented Hemp Castille soap for sensitive skin. It lasts forever and leaves a clean slate for other fragrances after I shower, like shaving soap, aftershave, and EdP.

Dr. Bronner's Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap for me. Even my 3 year old likes it.

I use it for hair, body, and even shaving.

Top Bottom