What's your daily body wash / soap?

Dr Bronners peppermint
Nancy Boy bar soaps
Claus Porto soaps
Issy's bath soaps from Mama Bear

I think that about covers it so far...

Dennis

Dr Bronner's peppermint.

Thanks for the suggestion, I picked up a bar today and I love it! How is the longevity of this bar...after one use I get the feeling it wont last as long as the chemical filled store brand soaps.

Bronnley body care (samphire extract) soap
Bronnley English Fern
Bronnley RHS rose soap
Yardley (real) English lavender soap

Truefitt & Hill Luxury Bath soap.

Currently down to my last two bars of Trafalgar and 1805. I understand this stuff isn't available in the US market anymore, so after this I'll be shopping for a new product :frown:

http://www.odsoap.com/ (Old Dominion Soap Company)

Shower: "Sports Scrub" (peppermint, lavender, citrus, and powdered oatmeal)
Bathroom: "Fisherman's Soap" (anise-scented)
Kitchen: "Dog Wash" (peppermint, lavender, lemongrass, and powdered oatmeal)

Right now rotating between C&E Sandlewood and Pre de Provence Agrumes (A citrus blend of grapefruit, citron and orange). I believe I am going to give QED a shot though.

I just finished my Dr Bronner's Tea Tree Oil so next up is the Dr Bronner's Eucalyptus. After that will be some Bay Rum soap I scored not too long ago. Or maybe QED's Bathtub Gin or Casablanca....

I'm not partial to any particular soap yet. I still have a stock pile of various brands to get through and then I'll start trying out some of the goats milk and other all natural soaps. At the rate that I'm going through the pile that might be next year.

Nancy Boy Signature Soap
Kiss My Face oo Soaps
I'm trying Issy and Mullers Lane Farm soaps now and will pick up a couple of Dr. Bronner soaps

Thanks for the suggestion, I picked up a bar today and I love it! How is the longevity of this bar...after one use I get the feeling it wont last as long as the chemical filled store brand soaps.

I use the liquid soap and a fluffy white thing. :eek:

No idea on the bars lasting power.

Currently:

Pears - my oft used shower soap
Roger & Gallet Sandalwood

Dr. Bronner's soaps - bar and liquid - work well and are quite enjoyable. In the coming summer months I will undoubtedly pick up some Peppermint. I have used the liquid for hair, mouthwash, and for doing the dishes!

.....though now... I just might have to get some Dr. Bronner's Lavender or Rose to welcome in Spring!

S

summergirl

durango mountain mint from victoria's natural soap. the best peppermint ever

Top Bottom