What's new

What's your daily body wash / soap?

I am really liking Lightfoot soap at this time. The others I use:

Nancy Boy signature
Taylors Mr. Taylor
Floris Sandal will be the next buy.

Body: REN High Altitude Lavender (Isn't that girly)
Face: Scottish Originals (Some oatmeal based soap that's lovely. Unscented)

I use in random rotation following products: American Crew Citrus Mint, Men-U bodywash and Molton Brown Black Pepper. I like them all quite equally, though MB has most addicting smell.

I've used Baxter of California Body wash (both the Bergamot-Pear and the Lime) and really enjoyed them. I don't have a local source, so I'm out right now. Currently, I'm working on a bar of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint and will definitely be buying again. Great stuff.

I just switched to Kiss My Face unscented Olive oil soap, I used to use Clearly Natural Glycerin soap before that.

proxy.php

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I used to use Lever 2000. Lately I've been getting into some different soaps:

Body: C&E Sandalwood & L'Occitane Verbena

Face: Nivea Double Action Face Wash (Old Faithful). Then, every 3 to 5 days, Nivea Energizing Face Scrub to exfoliate.

I may check out some of the Valobra body soaps that Smallflower and/or Amazon offers such as the Lettuga and Fougere soaps. I am interested in the different responses this thread provides as I would like to try different soaps.

Dr. Bronner's has a big place in my heart. There soap is great and they run the company like saints. Environmentally friendly, fair trade, and they have a policy that there highest paid executives can't make more than five times there lowest paid wharehouse workers. The peppermint feels glorious after a summer morning run.

I was using Baxter of California's bergamot pear body wash, and it worked well. I am currently using Nancy Boy bar soaps and love them.

Jeff

I am also a big fan of the Dr. Bronner's soaps. While these are my current favorites, I cycle through many others as well. I find it difficult to walk out of T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, etc. without another bar of soap.

I am also a big fan of the Dr. Bronner's soaps. While these are my current favorites, I cycle through many others as well. I find it difficult to walk out of T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, etc. without another bar of soap.

Marshall's carries Bronners? Hmm, I might have to swing by and look -- which section are they in?

Marshall's carries Bronners? Hmm, I might have to swing by and look -- which section are they in?

No, no. Sorry for the miscommunication there. I buy Bronner's at my local health food store. I regularly peruse Marshall's, etc. to see if they are stocking any shaving products and usually end up getting a bar of some kind of soap while I'm there.

Top Bottom