What's new

What's your daily body wash / soap?

Dr Bronner's Eucalyptus
Dr Bronner's Peppermint
Old Spice body wash
Yardleys Lavender and Oatmeal

white puffy thing makes great suds

No, no. Sorry for the miscommunication there. I buy Bronner's at my local health food store. I regularly peruse Marshall's, etc. to see if they are stocking any shaving products and usually end up getting a bar of some kind of soap while I'm there.

Ah, okay, thanks for the clarification! I'll stop by the local health food store then and try out some Dr. Bronner's Peppermint.

I'm working through a collection of TGQ and Honeybeespa bath soaps. Both are great. I have some Lush soaps around somewhere too.

Jordan

I am using Kiss my face olive and honey. I smell like a trapist monastary after the candles are all blown out:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I actually like the smell and it is great for my skin!

Lightfoot Athletic soap - smells great.

It does smell pretty great. What I'm using now. But I feel like it leaves a hint of residue on the sink. Sort of that squeaky clean, but a tad too squeaky, feel. Irish Spring does the same thing.

-Mo

using Irish Spring (green) for many many a year & bought a big bottle of IR Bath Gel a couple of months ago cuz it was practically free @ my local CVS & it's like a huge bottle....

LOL....was using it like regular soap except liquid. IE - squirt some in my hand then rub it in....till SWMBO showed me how to use one of those frilly things (thought they were for scrubbing dishes but guess this one kind is for the shower) & that produced a super luxurious lather...real good & smells good too...

Bought some Burt's Bee's Bath Goo (liquid in a bottle) @ Whole Foods a couple of weeks ago. Citrus & Ginger...Really good stuff....organic...no chemicals, just EO's & stuff...

Liked the Goo sooooo good that I tried out the Tomato Soap & Tomato Toner...Unbelievably great products...Cuticle cream, lemony good....Don't care for the Shampoo's but the Conditioners are real good....

So Burt's Bee's products have been hit'n'miss 4 me...The ones I like are just
superb & other's kinda flop for me personally....

With all the recommendations for the Dr Bronner's, I finally tracked it down last week and purchased the unscented version and have been using it since. I've been using glycerin soap for as long as I can remember due to skin allergies, then tried the KMF olive oil, and now the Dr Bronner's. I have never seen a natural soap lather as well as this soap, it's pretty expensive at 3.30 a bar but well worth it.

Most days I use Irish Spring Body Wash, occasionaly I will us Old Spice body wash, But if I am in a hurry, I use whatever shampoo is in the shower for a quick lather head to toe and then rinse

Lately I've been using Trader Joe's Refresh Citrus Body Wash. This stuff works very well for me and the scent is amazing. Lathers great, Vitamin C and doesn't leave dry skin. At $1.99 for a 16 oz bottle I plan to be using this for a while.

-Scott

I'm currently using some random organic stuff. I think I'll be going back to the Dr. Bronner's peppermint bar. I hafta say, I don't think I've ever had such an intensely scented shower experience (save for the morning after chili/taco night:blink: ).

Mike in Michigan

my best results have been with Lever 2000 bar soap. I guess my skin is "used" to it. Leaves no residue for me.

My wife says it leaves her skin slimy, she can't rinse it off.

She gets the Tea Tree liquid soap from Wal-mart. Now for me, THAT stuff is slimy and I can't rinse it off.

We must have completely opposite skin types.

For my face, I use the Neutrogina clear bar soap, but not every day.

I recently tried the Neutrogina Men's Hair and Body wash (they must think that most men don't have time for separate body soap and shampoo).. decent for my body, though it did find it difficult to rinse off. Using it on my hair? Not that great, seemed to really dry out my scalp. The scent was nice. Sort of piney, not like the smell of their shaving products at all.

-Mason

Top Bottom