What's new

What's under your lip?

16744160280857578261404796720891.jpg

Also with the lundgrens, i like the dsrk blue labeled one best. The light blue and green sre good. The yellow is alright. I have not had the red and I don't remember the purple.

My opinion, dont take it to heart. 😁

I was going to say take a look at the skruf nyan line but it is no longer available on snusdirect. They had some fun flavors. I enjoyed the coffee one with coffee lol.

Also with the lundgrens, i like the dsrk blue labeled one best. The light blue and green sre good. The yellow is alright. I have not had the red and I don't remember the purple.

My opinion, dont take it to heart. 

I was going to say take a look at the skruf nyan line but it is no longer available on snusdirect. They had some fun flavors. I enjoyed the coffee one with coffee lol.

Sorry I completely missed your reply! I just fininished a tin of Lundgrens yesterday. Im having trouble keeping the flavors and colors apart lol. I think it was the green. Not a fan. It was straight up salt and pepper. I don't mind the flavors they were just a bit too intense for me. On to the next tin 🤣. Going to try to finish the glogg and kanal. It was a bit cough syrupy when fresh but has kinda mellowed a little in the fridge. Bout time to make another order haha. Also opened up tin of knox los. Pretty good stuff! Think I have the farmers pinch down pat now. Just pinch and pack a little on the side of the can and stuff it in haha.

Recently finished off catch spearmint, catch eucalyptus, and knox los. Popped open another tin of jakobsson melon and Islay whiskey snus. This whiskey snus is quite nice.

20230515_152232.jpg

Picked up this can of Copenhagen long cut this morning. This is my first time trying an American dip product. Pretty surprised. It is excellent. Tried it on and off through the day while fishing. I still prefer snus and not having to spit all the time but it was good. The cut is interesting coming from the almost playdough like loose snus. The flavor was good too. Might have to try some other flavors in the future.

20230712_112802.jpg

I don't usually post here. I used to use American dip, then quit for a few years, then started again (long story) but for the past few years have been mostly doing nic pouches from On and Velo. There is a shop where I work that carries General Snus portions so if I get the hankering for the real stuff I'll go there. But it's not cheap...

Got tired of the cost for both nic pouches (even with the various promotions they're expensive) so the other day I went on Snusme and ordered a few sampler packs. 10 cans of various loose Swedish Match brands, and 7 cans of Lundgren's portions. Even with shipping it works out cheaper than the nic pouches at the gas station. Should keep me out of trouble for a while. Ordered on Tuesday and they were delivered today.

The real question is if I have the discipline to finish off this can of General White before cracking into a new one when I get home.

Got 4 tins open at the moment. Röda Lacket (loose) is my favorite so far, bakes easily and has a nice, mild flavor. Göteborgs Rapé (loose) isn't bad, I like the lavender/juniper notes but it gets kind of astringent after it's been in a minute.

For work, I've got a couple cans of Lundgrens portions open. Norrland, I don't care for. "spruce shoots and alpine flowers" sounds nice but I could do with more spruce and less flowers. Skåne I like a lot better, it's got a "forest berry" flavor. Honestly neither of them are all that remarkable though.

I waited a little too long to reorder my Swedish delicacies, which then spent the better part of the week in customs (supposedly out for delivery today but I wonder if it will be an empty box??) so I went back to an old standby, Copenhagen. It's not as good as I remember. Maybe I'm spoiled by good snus. This can of Cope is more of a coffee-ground texture than a soft snuff. Tastes about like I remember, though.

Top Bottom