What's new

What's under your lip?

Ok, I printed this up directly from the file provided on Thingiverse, and the print quality is quite good.
I don't use worm dirt at all, so I was a little surprised at the size of this. It's 3 inches tall, 11/16 deep and 15/16 wide - which seems large to me, but again - I don't know anything about this process.
Here's pics.
If you're interested, drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it off to you.

View attachment 1540634
View attachment 1540635
Wow thats awesome! Supper fast too! Sweet!

Ok, I printed this up directly from the file provided on Thingiverse, and the print quality is quite good.
I don't use worm dirt at all, so I was a little surprised at the size of this. It's 3 inches tall, 11/16 deep and 15/16 wide - which seems large to me, but again - I don't know anything about this process.
Here's pics.
If you're interested, drop me a PM with your address and I'll get it off to you.

View attachment 1540634
View attachment 1540635
Worm dirt! Ha!

I found my people finally!!! I knew there had to be some gentlemen here that liked Snus! I have used snus since 2004. My Dad is a pipe aficionado, and recommended I try it when I wanted to stop smoking. He was a teacher, but worked part time at the Tinder Box at our mall since around 1975. One of his favorite stories is when a tall gorgeous blond woman came in the store and in a heavy Swedish accent asked him if they carried Roda Lackett. This had to be in the mid 80's. Anyhow, I usually order once a month from Snusme.com. My preferences are portion Snus, usually white but sometimes original portions. I like General, Grov, Goteborgs Rape, Ettan, Kronan, Etc. I have tried almost all snus, I am not big on the flavored kind, but prefer traditional.
Currently under my lip is Ettan, OP. So glad to find fellow snus fans on B&B.

I found my people finally!!! I knew there had to be some gentlemen here that liked Snus! I have used snus since 2004. My Dad is a pipe aficionado, and recommended I try it when I wanted to stop smoking. He was a teacher, but worked part time at the Tinder Box at our mall since around 1975. One of his favorite stories is when a tall gorgeous blond woman came in the store and in a heavy Swedish accent asked him if they carried Roda Lackett. This had to be in the mid 80's. Anyhow, I usually order once a month from Snusme.com. My preferences are portion Snus, usually white but sometimes original portions. I like General, Grov, Goteborgs Rape, Ettan, Kronan, Etc. I have tried almost all snus, I am not big on the flavored kind, but prefer traditional.

Awesome! I am super new to snus. But it has been exciting so far. Happy you found us haha!

My local Tinderbox had Jakobson for a while. They havent been able to get it from their distributors for years.

I order six months worth at a time. Shipping is the hassle since someone needs to sign for it and they SnusDirect or UPS will not let me ship it to work.

My local Tinderbox had Jakobson for a while. They havent been able to get it from their distributors for years.

I order six months worth at a time. Shipping is the hassle since someone needs to sign for it and they SnusDirect or UPS will not let me ship it
I signed once a long time ago, they don't make me sign anymore they just leave it.

Today's Snus. A masterpiece since 1866. I like Ettan occasionally and Grov as well, sometimes burn out on the geranium flavoring in Grov. The chocolate sometimes bugs me in Ettan. Skruf is great with the rose oil, but it is so mild. The bergamot in General bothers some, but I love it.
16661260959682194448264046859601.jpg

How is that stuff?
I am really enjoying it. Of you like General, and Juniper or Gin, I highly recommend it. It has the same portion material as the One series of snus from Swedish Match. I enjoy Goteborgs Rapé from time to time, but this is very much more of a Gin flavoring. I didn't like the General Mackmyra collaboration anywhere near as much as I like this one. Which is good because I bought a roll.

Got some ettan loose under my lip now. Trying out the snus tool 3d printed and sent to me buy @luvmysuper. Big thanks to him for taking his time and funds to 3d print it and send it to me! It works quite well! Very easy to get it the thickness you want. Brush of a bit of the excess and pack it a bit tighter using the plastic lid as a backer and boom. It pops out a nice oval shaped prilla that was easy to stuff under the lip. Any clinging snus left in the tool came out pretty easy with a few shakes and any residual juices rinsed out easy with a little water. I like it!

20221028_194414.jpg
20221028_194558.jpg
20221028_194621.jpg
20221028_194649.jpg

Top Bottom