What's new

What is the Best Shave soap you've ever tried.

For me Cella has been the best , Vintage Old Spice is a close second. I see a lot of responses for Tabac , that is a close second as well..

Easy Answer. Its Martin de Candre. hands down, the best soap out there. Second place goes to the RazoRock soaps and Cella.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Nooooooooooo too hard. I refuse to pick a best. I like them all I say, I like them all.

excluding Arko that is. Arko and I are not friends at all.

I have to tell you gents I am a newbie to wet shaving. Today I tried Tabac shave soap. I did a lot of research on this site. With my Mulhe R41 ( a razor I was questioning myself for purchasing before using this quality soap) I got my best shave to date. The R41paired with a Gillette Silver Blue and the sick lather of Tabac makes superb results.

I have to tell you gents I am a newbie to wet shaving. Today I tried Tabac shave soap. I did a lot of research on this site. With my Mulhe R41 ( a razor I was questioning myself for purchasing before using this quality soap) I got my best shave to date. The R41paired with a Gillette Silver Blue and the sick lather of Tabac makes superb results.

Damn, thats impressive. I'm still scared to try that razor.

The mulhe r41 is quite the beast. Hard as heck to tame too. I like the aggressive nature..don't like the fear that comes with it however. I am really looking hard at pulling the trigger on an Above The Tie Titan H1. Same aggressive nature with a bit more manners to it. Really enjoying reading the best soap reviews here. It helps knowing what makes great working lather to mate such razors with. Looks like I've chosen some winners for my rotations.

Wow this is a really hard one. So I'll break it down into two categories.

Scent: Razorock Cumba Cheech and Razorock Bergamoto Neroli
Performance: MWF and Haslingers Sheeps Milk

Top Bottom