What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421204263.108276.jpg I didn't include aftershaves or Talc Powder. This is what my counter would look like if the wife didn't make me organize. I want to look for some of those organizers from above... Looking sleek. Razors include (2) gillette fat boys, a LG, and a Merkur 34c.

Last edited:
$image.jpg
Not as fancy as some, but it's a MTOne a boar brush, a cracked glass jar (that is the design, it isn't actually cracked) that I found holds a puck if soap nicely, some old spice, and some Gillette aftershave lotion.

View attachment 541784
Not as fancy as some, but it's a MTOne a boar brush, a cracked glass jar (that is the design, it isn't actually cracked) that I found holds a puck if soap nicely, some old spice, and some Gillette aftershave lotion.

You guys up on the International Space Station have pretty nice sinks. Is it easy to build lather in zero gravity :lol:

jk It took me a frustratingly long time to figure out how to get the pics to post correctly.

You guys up on the International Space Station have pretty nice sinks. Is it easy to build lather in zero gravity :lol:

jk It took me a frustratingly long time to figure out how to get the pics to post correctly.
Lol, it doesn't help that I'm on mobile... But it does bring up the question, how hard is it to wet shave in 0g? I've always been interested in astronauts, and most of my reading says electric razor or none... A few have used disposables...

Here's some of my stuff. One DE is out for repair and another is out for nickel plating.

Attachments

• $DSCF0185.jpg
    $DSCF0185.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 285
  • $DSCF0186.jpg
    $DSCF0186.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 284
  • $DSCF0187.jpg
    $DSCF0187.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
My space is to the left of the sink as pictured. The rest of the counter is for non-shaving stuff.

$IMAG0155.jpg

I also get the majority of the top drawer.

$IMAG0156.jpg

And finally, my "off-site" storage (in the walk-in closet off the bathroom).

$IMAG0157.jpg

For the heck of it, I took it all out and put it on the counter. It looks like this all spread out:
$inv122914b_web.jpg

Here's my half of the counter. The wooden crate was a birthday present from SWMBO.

$20150124_130152.jpg

The box on top has my DE blades. The one under the shelf has razors. Or it will have once I get the inside set up.

$20150124_130210.jpg

Best,
Jerry

Top Bottom