What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

proxy.php

Not much!

Burgundy, is that a Shavemac 2-band Silvertip? Nice looking brush.

Here is my countertop with aftershave rotation.

I am converting to a 3017 approach on soaps (I think) and plan to stick with one till it's done; otherwise, it is a hassle to dig under the counter for a soap I want to use and rotate them out.

full

Sunday - Boellis Panama 1924
Monday - Vintage Shulton Old Spice
Tuesday - Country Club for Men Fougere
Wednesday - Captain's Choice Cat O' 9 Tails
Thursday - L'Occitane Eau Des Vaux
Friday - Pinaud Clubman *
Saturday - Barbasol Brisk *

* These are old, family heirloom bottles that I used to hold the splashes shown above.

Last edited by a moderator:
full

This is a fairly outdated picture but a close Idea. I'm a true Minimalist and I only keep one brush, one razor, one soap and one aftershave splash on my sink top at a time. This was staged for photo opp purposes but I will snap a "regular" picture and post it as well. The only 2 things I still use from this picture are the Stetson AS splash and the Razor (ATT S1 but now with the Atlas handle rather than the Maggard MR1 handle) Everything else has been changed.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
full

The olive oil bottle holds witch hazel, the small brown bottles hold liquid glycerin and razor oil (I use cutting board oil). I use the big black bowl for soaking my brush during prep and the scuttle belonged to my wife's great grandfather...the missing razor from my display case is drying along with my brush on the rack on the counter from that morning's shave! :001_smile

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Neat. Esprit Fougere? Never heard of. Is that an American splash?
Your soapdish is great by the way. Very stylish.

Thanks!

Espirit de Valdemar Fougere. It's actually Danish, picked it up over there a few months ago. Like it a lot!l Big bottle for 50DKK, since you're nearby in Sweden.

Theres a thread on both; the dish, just a couple days ago. More photos in my gallery.

AA

Last edited:
Top Bottom