What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

I used to display on the counter. But due to RAD, I ran out of my space.
Now I only have bare minimum on the counter top and stash all items inside cabinet.

My gear is mostly in my drawer or medicine cabinet, only the razor and brush currently being used are out. Nice and clean that way, and the wife doesn't give me a hard time.

View attachment 528529 $image1edit.jpg

I did just start a thread on that razor rack for anyone interested.

View attachment 528531

In going the opposite direction as most others, I am trying very hard to get to that absolute minimal set up. ALMOST...
$20141211_092928.jpg
It's under the counter where I need to work on. One more tube of cream down there and it'll be blowin' out the doors :blushing:

I guess that's the easiest way to be minimal eh. Don't see, don't have it! Just because there's only one brush out to use everyday does not mean there's 'no' use for the other 9 under the sink!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419540957.828519.jpg Some new additions to my collection. Feliz Navidad. Taylor of old bond st. Bar soap, Cologne, and shampoo. And smolder from blades grim.

proxy.php

Yes a very simple set-up, that's all I've got and am fine with going minimalist. I do have one puck of VDH Deluxe soap not in the pic but otherwise you see it all. I lather on my face usually. Sometimes I use a small stainless steel pet bowl to lather in. But most of the time I just load the brush in the Omega soap cup and brush it on my face. I splash with Clubman about 75% of the time, Old Spice the remainder and Aqua Velva on occasion.

Top Bottom