What's new

What does your bathroom countertop look like? Share ur pics!

$IMG_0779.jpg

$Shave Den.jpg

Added the shelf on the left Sunday morning. Along with the Barbicide and the $12 lidded jar from Lowe's to hold the Barbicide/water mix.

My lil piece of shaving heaven

$SA1.jpg$SA2.jpg$SA4.jpg

Im slowly adding soap & aftershaves as I find them. Normally theres a glass with Williams, but Im out right now.

In the lower cabinet there are 2 blade banks & a drawer with fresh blades.

I hope to add a tall corner shelf & a shelf under the mirror

Last edited:
Pretty minimalist compared to most on here, but here's my corner of the counter.

$20140930_102458.jpg

Our counter is 6 feet long, wife has the other 5 1/2. :lol:

Last edited:
$image.jpg

I keep the 4 Razorock soaps that are in my rotation in the medicine cabinet and keep one blade out until I toss it. Nice and clean for the wife.

Started DE shaving a fews months ago, here's my den. My wife has her own separate bathroom to herself. It's better for the both of us that way.

Attachments

• $IMG_20140930_233334843[1].jpg
    $IMG_20140930_233334843[1].jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 431
By mutual non-proliferation agreement with my wife, our sink and counter top are now kept clean.
That is my brush soaking/rinsing bowl on the left in front of the toothbrushes. It matched so its allowed on the counter.
$IMG_20140917_184654.jpg

The only thing I keep on the bathroom counter is my shaving bowl, which is left upside down with part of it open to the sink so it can dry.

Razors and brushes are on my chest of drawers in the bedroom so they can dry completely. Soaps are under the skin in a cabinet.

Top Bottom