Watching/following - baseball and football
Playing - basketall, volleyball
Mountain biking
Backpacking
Skiing
Guitar
Adult beverages - wine, beer (I used to homebrew), tequila
Cooking
Home improvement (yes, I like doing this...and am pretty handy!)
Travel
Audio

I wouldn't call them assault rifles but if your ever in the states, Alabama specifically, give me a shout I have a few AR's you can shoot.
:biggrin:

Thank you for the offer. I might take it up one day. So far, I have only visited the People's Republic of Kalifornia...:biggrin: We can get licences for assault rifles, but we also have to find a range where we are allowed to fire them (and automatic fire is prohibited, not that I care much though). And then there is the ubiquitous SWMBO. Buying a 10$ razor is one thing, but buying a 3000$ SIG 551 is another...:biggrin:

S

sullivanpm

Thank you for the offer. I might take it up one day. So far, I have only visited the People's Republic of Kalifornia...:biggrin: We can get licences for assault rifles, but we also have to find a range where we are allowed to fire them (and automatic fire is prohibited, not that I care much though). And then there is the ubiquitous SWMBO. Buying a 10$ razor is one thing, but buying a 3000$ SIG 551 is another...:biggrin:
All mine are semi auto. Full auto is a whole 'nother can of worms, so to speak.
You can get one in most states but it takes a lot of paper work and money.

All mine are semi auto. Full auto is a whole 'nother can of worms, so to speak.
You can get one in most states but it takes a lot of paper work and money.

Something I should have done when I was single and have $$$ to burn. Since 1990 I've walked away from $2500 M16's, $5000 MP-5's with reg. receivers, $500 Cobray 9mm bullet hoses, $8000 M60's, and $3000 Vector Uzi's. Check these prices now. It would have been quite an investment. :frown:

Currently:
Equestrian, reading and cooking. I have a bunch more but I have neither time nor money to pursue them seriously.

Motorbikin' (see avatar)
Trout fishing
Listening to music
Backpacking / Canadian canoe trips
Beer / Wine
Watching my dog chase rabbits!

Pipes, pipe smoking and pipe tobacco. R/C helicopters. Dog training, basic and specialty training such as tracking, protection and water rescue.

Well, keep pretty busy, but in spare time this are it:

Photography-Photoshop - Canon Rebel XT, 2.8 lenses and CS3
Genealogy - over 200 relatives and counting
Running - 2-3 mile run couple times a week
Computer RPGs - play for a week pretty intense, but once a year

What is High End Audio, Taz?? Expensive receiver and speakers with black & white TV.

Scotch
Bourbon
Wine
Beer
Fountain Pens
Vintage Omega Watches
Reading
Pipes
Running
Writing
Traveling

I'm sure I'll think of a few more :biggrin:

BBQ'ing on my Big Green Egg (as well as cooking in general), coaching kids soccer, a little fishing, University of Georgia football, reading (mostly non-fiction, history & biographies.)

Here's a question, I had a friend inquire of me; He needs a low cost, high maintenance hobby, Any suggestions?

Home gardening
Saltwater fish keeping (can be done on the cheap)
Going to yard sales looking for treasures then selling said treasures on eBay
Scale modeling
Coin shooting
Hiking
Fly tying

Top Bottom