proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A 1930s Gillette New Bostonian set.
Teeth are straight handle finish is ok.
Top cap is TOAST finish wise.
If SHE SHAVES good I will RE PLATE her.

And a schick Hydro Magic Injector Type I2 needs a little cleaning but in great shape. Thanks TECHICHI SHAVE. EBAY.
proxy.php

And cases in great shape. KINDA. LOL
proxy.php

proxy.php

The Common Bar Handle razor always had premature thinning of the top plating. ...that case is 1930s New Bostonian, it's worn but nice

Two fer Thursday.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A 1930s Gillette New Bostonian set.
Teeth are straight handle finish is ok.
Top cap is TOAST finish wise.
If SHE SHAVES good I will RE PLATE her.

And a schick Hydro Magic Injector Type I2 needs a little cleaning but in great shape. Thanks TECHICHI SHAVE. EBAY.
proxy.php

And cases in great shape. KINDA. LOL
proxy.php

proxy.php

I love unpacking doubleheaders:thumbup:

How does stopper make it better?

In other scuttles your water can spill out of the side of the scuttle if you turn the scuttle any way. This stopper allows you to lather up at any angle, fast or slow without worry of spilling any water.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

In other scuttles your water can spill out of the side of the scuttle if you turn the scuttle any way. This stopper allows you to lather up at any angle, fast or slow without worry of spilling any water.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Thanks for sharing that info:thumbup:

Both delivered today:

After 21 days from Russia to Spain
http://www.ebay.es/itm/262486881217?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
proxy.php

I'll try one out in my Rapira Platinum Lux "Tech Clone" tomorrow

After 19 days from USA to Spain
http://www.ebay.es/itm/381749933100?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
proxy.php

I couldn't resist a quick splash, first of all the scent reminded be of Turkish Delight, then after a couple of minutes it reminded me of Rootbeer or Bubblugum - either way I quite like it.
I doctored it with a couple of menthol crystals, so this will be a good replacement for the bottle of Proraso Green Splash I emptied last week, besides Skin Bracer is...
Twice the size of Proraso
Half the cost of Proraso
Smells twice as good as Proraso

What's not to like :thumbup:

Last edited:
Canada Post tracking says it's arrived. Whee!
I go to the convenience store where our mailbox is.
Mailbox is empty, no card.
I say to clerk "[yadda-yadda] tracking [yadda-yadda mailbox empty]".
Clerk sez "what's your name?" - "John Rose" - "It's here. He just didn't sort the mail into the mailboxes yet."
I get box. Yay!

Contents: A restored Rubberset Barbershop brush, fitted with a Tuxedo synthetic knot, all from APShaveCo on Etsy.

Each strand is a bit wavy, thins out at the end, then the last 2 mm curl over slightly.
Dry, it feels like a puff of air on your cheek, but still has some backbone. When you tap it sideways, the knot jiggles like Jello.
Can't wait to shave with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both delivered today:

After 21 days from Russia to Spain
http://www.ebay.es/itm/262486881217?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
proxy.php

I'll try one out in my Rapira Platinum Lux "Tech Clone" tomorrow

After 19 days from USA to Spain
http://www.ebay.es/itm/381749933100?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
proxy.php

I couldn't resist a quick splash, first of all the scent reminded be of Turkish Delight, then after a couple of minutes it reminded me of Rootbeer or Bubblugum - either way I quite like it.
I doctored it with a couple of menthol crystals, so this will be a good replacement for the bottle of Proraso Green Splash I emptied last week, besides Skin Bracer is...
Twice the size of Proraso
Half the cost of Proraso
Smells twice as good as Proraso

What's not to like :thumbup:
Sound like it was worth the wait :thumbup:

SWEET FRIDAY from Canada.
Fendrihan scientist SS Razor.
Mitchell's wool fat shave soap.
3 samples.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

SHINY ISENT IT. LOL

Just landed:
$ASL-1_2016-09-24.jpg

Opened:
$ASL-2_2016-09-24.jpg

Yay!
$ASL-3_2016-09-24.jpg

It's my second bottle of my new all time favorite, Proraso Red (Sandalwood) ASL. :001_wub:

I started my first bottle on June 6 this year. I've used the Red ASL exclusively from then and I suspect this may now be the only ASL I'll ever use (ADs permitting :blushing:).

Double header Saturday.
Gillette safety razor STOCK No 29 R 1035 5 blue blades still sealed. WW2 black Tech. Razor and case are in excellent condition.

proxy.php

proxy.php

And a Vintage Eversharp Schick injector with KRONA Edge NOS.

What country are you in?

I got one of those just two weeks ago. it was my first non-Gillette and non-adjustable DE razor. I'm still getting used to it.
What do you think of it, the open/closed comb combo head?
A little on the aggressive side but that's just the way i like em.
As for the oc and sb Dual head i like it. My first Dual Head Razor. Just wish more
Company's made them And for $39.95 For a Stainless Steel razor you can't go wrong.
I've only shaved Once with it just got it. BBS Shave right off the bat.
As for what country U.S.A. [emoji631]

My Tablet

Mail Call from YourShaving.Com in Spain.
$IMAG0541[1].jpg
- a cheap 120g alum stick
- a Rocnel model P SE razor
- 5 PolSilver SI
- 5 Feather

Double header Saturday.
Gillette safety razor STOCK No 29 R 1035 5 blue blades still sealed. WW2 black Tech. Razor and case are in excellent condition.

proxy.php

proxy.php

And a Vintage Eversharp Schick injector with KRONA Edge NOS.

Sweet unpacking. ..love that w2 razor, looks minty, is it NOS?

Top Bottom