What's new

what are you snacking on today?

A gift from Hokkaido. Soup curry crackers and peanuts.
PXL_20230618_003426297.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
tony's chocolonely dark chocolate
Having grown up on milk chocolate, I have developed a taste for dark chocolate. My favorite is the Spicy Maya by Chuao. I have three unopened and one open in my desk drawer at work. Just the right balance of chocolate and spice.

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
A toasted homemade bagel and some homemade hummus. That ought to tide me over until lunch.

Bagels are scary. We boil them, bake them and then toast them to be sure they're really dead before we eat them.

O.H.

Boar's Head blazing buffalo style roasted chicken breast with Carr's original water crackers.
I miss Boar's Head meats and cheeses. We had a farmers market style grocer in our town for a couple years, and recently they closed for good. They carried Boar's Head cold cuts, wieners, sausages and cheeses. The quality of Boar's Head products is top shelf.

Here are a few of my favorite snacks:

Favorite soda: Fresca
favorite candy bar: Hershey’s dark chocolate with almonds
favorite snack: nachos,
Favorite salsa or queso: pace
favorite sandwich: Ruben
Favorite yogurt: keto vanilla

Store brand wavy potato chips. Get 10 ounces versus 8 ounces for Lay's. And they sell for 1.98 while the Lay's are almost 5 dollars a bag. And, they taste good. So, someone tell me why should I buy Lays.

The bag is prettier...that should be worth the extra scratch over the store bought?:c1:
I'm the same way when it comes to things like chips. There are plenty of chain/store brands that suffice as good or sometimes better than the name brand.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
A salad of sliced fennel bulb, celery, and onion, chopped fennel fronds, lardons of hard salami, batonettes of muenster cheese, a citronette, and salt.

Top Bottom