What's new

what are you snacking on today?

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Little balls of grease...Pittsburg Hot Links.

1672954301071.png

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Dog treats. Seriously.

Because I bake treats for the dog. Princess Flapdoodle the Operatic Dachshund gets one every night just after "Last Call" and before she goes to bed. I believe she would kill for one, but so far I haven't run into anyone willing to help me figure that out.

Today was Dawg Treetz Day -- I have a good recipe with ground bacon, peanut butter, egg, whole wheat flour. I used some buttermilk from yesterday's churning. Sometimes I'll also put cheese in, which usually causes her to do the "Snoopy Dance."

I always snag a few once they're done. Makes me do the Snoopy Dance, too. She got a handful of crumbs after I cleaned up, and there's a fresh container of them in the freezer. I got a rather aromatic nose lick by way of appreciation.

Woof.

O.H.

Dog treats. Seriously.

Because I bake treats for the dog. Princess Flapdoodle the Operatic Dachshund gets one every night just after "Last Call" and before she goes to bed. I believe she would kill for one, but so far I haven't run into anyone willing to help me figure that out.

Today was Dawg Treetz Day -- I have a good recipe with ground bacon, peanut butter, egg, whole wheat flour. I used some buttermilk from yesterday's churning. Sometimes I'll also put cheese in, which usually causes her to do the "Snoopy Dance."

I always snag a few once they're done. Makes me do the Snoopy Dance, too. She got a handful of crumbs after I cleaned up, and there's a fresh container of them in the freezer. I got a rather aromatic nose lick by way of appreciation.

Woof.

O.H.
As long as you don't start chasing cars, all is good!:biggrin1:

Old Hippie

King Oscar wild caught sardines in extra virgin olive oil on Carr's original crackers with Old Bay hot sauce.

Dang, brother...is that a snack or a meal? :)

I used to work with a woman from Iowa who used to say, "A meal without meat is just a snack."

O.H.

Watching football. Tortilla chips, Pace Picante sauce, pepper jack and Colby cheeses, summer sausage and pepperoni slices, Manzanillo olives.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Carr's original crackers, Kaukauna sharp cheddar spread with almonds and blackberries.

Old Hippie

Mrs. Hippie makes some excellent ice cream. Little bowl of that hit the spot after my daily hill-climb.

O.H.

Top Bottom