What's new

What are you playing?

I was in the proccess of playing Oblivian when my 360 red ringed on me:frown::cursing:

Ouch... :frown: I highly recommend picking up the PC version if your system can handle it, some of the mods are just amazing. I installed so many of them it was like playing a different game. Oh man, I want to play now... :biggrin:

Anyway, I'm currently working my way through Left 4 Dead, Half Life 2: Episode 1 and Persona 4. Once I get through those I'm going to revisit Persona 3: FES and try to max everything out.

Still stuck on World of Warcrack.
Although...
Several months ago (don't know why it took me so long) I loaded up
the original Unreal Tournament to try out my LAN for head-to-head gaming.
Minimal fuss and no lag. I've borrowed my bros. comp. and now have a 3 computer LAN.
Nothing brings joy to my ears like the lamentations of my teenage nephews as their uncle relentlessly frags them in UT. :lol:
It's amazing how good they have gotten though.
The 14 yr. old is actually quite adept at some of the strategy games like "Age of Empires".

Although...
Minimal fuss and no lag. I've borrowed my bros. comp. and now have a 3 computer LAN.
Nothing brings joy to my ears like the lamentations of my teenage nephews as their uncle relentlessly frags them in UT. :lol:
The 14 yr. old is actually quite adept at some of the strategy games like "Age of Empires".

My uncle, brother, me, and a few other guys used to play Unreal Tournament. I sucked at it but it was a blast.

Although...

My uncle, brother, me, and a few other guys used to play Unreal Tournament. I sucked at it but it was a blast.

UT FTW!!! :biggrin:

My bro and I still have deathmatches sometimes. :biggrin:

Say Kratos, do you like God of War?:biggrin:

Nahhh! Game's for posers, man! I will be getting part 3 the day it somes out. Rare that I pay full price for a game. I am hearing good things about Hawks, so I am probably going to snag one from ebay

Sorry cfriend, I'm on the PS3. I don't play on-line right now. I would shooore like to have a human to play RE5 with me. Sheva is a big help at times, other times I want to punch her. And she uses ammo like tomorrow's gonna call in sick.

Last edited:
Done with my refresh of Diablo II as well.
Got several characters to 85 on USEast ladder and then got bored with it again.
Now it's the long wait till 1.13.

Been playing through Majora's Mask for Virtual Console since it was the only Zelda game that I hadn't played.

Also putting in a lot of TF2 time.
Thinking about getting back into league play since I'm a total pub star :wink:

Top Bottom