What's new

Welcome!!

I think shaving soaps and creams should be under the same section. You could then have a separate section for the "other " types of soaps etc.

mike said:
I think shaving soaps and creams should be under the same section. You could then have a separate section for the "other " types of soaps etc.

Mike - that certainly is an option.... our goal is to have 20,000 members by this time next year - so I invision there being an incredible amount of posts in one forum if they were linked....

Any reason in particular you think the two should be intermingled? If you guys want them combined - it will be done!

Gramps said:
Maybe you don't have to mingle them Joel, but
could shaving cream be moved up ^ under soaps so the two are right there together? and they'd be beside brushes as well.

Jus' a suggestion.

- Gramps

This place is as much yours as mine! It shall be done! - also we can throw up a poll on combining the 2 forums!

Ron..... keep your pants on.... but we are going to install a TON of smiley options. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Nice setup Joel, vBulletin rocks.. I'll be looking forward to the shavemac B&B custom group brush and all the other goodies you have planned. :thumbup1:

tigert said:
Nice setup Joel, vBulletin rocks.. I'll be looking forward to the shavemac B&B custom group brush and all the other goodies you have planned. :thumbup1:

Got a custom shave stick and cologne ready to rock and roll in the future - and a few other brush projects that are slowly in the works. Also looking into some cheap towel steamers and a few other cool tidbits! :drool:

I thought it would be fun to stir up some old threads. This thread is the last open thread to have been updated.

A hearty welcome goes out to everyone who joined today! What do you guys think of the new logo in the top left corner?
Great job Joel. Been a member over a year and enthusiasm for this awesome site has not waned. Best wetshaving site, bar none. BTW, nice logo but reminds me too much of my mother-in-law.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I can't believe this thread only has two pages. Better late than never, I've posted in the first B&B thread!

It's still the first page on my computer and I agree that it is hard believe that this thread isn't miles long.

Top Bottom