What's new

Tobacquisitions for February 2014

I decided to make another attempt at getting into snuff now that I have a working nose. My order containing the following finally showed up from Mr. Snuff yesterday. I tried to go for a bit of variety. The 5g tins from WoS seem to be well sealed, so hopefully they won't be dry like the SG tap boxes tend to be.

Wilsons Crumbs of Comfort 5g
Wilsons Irish High Toast 22 5g
Bernard Aecht Alt Schmalzler 10g
Ozona President 7g
Poschl Grado 5g - this is their new coffee snuff, excited to try this one
Wilsons Best Dark 5g
Wilsons Morlaix 5g
Wilsons Tom Buck Extra Strong SP 5g
Samuel Gawith SG Cola 25g
Fribourg & Treyer Seville 25g
Smash Box: Clear 8g x2
Glass Bullet Clear

Wow! Luke, if that's "getting into" i can't wait to see when it becomes full blown!

I got an Old Boy and boy is it nice. Perfect sized flame for a pipe and I live the tamper. I'm only using it to pack down the unsmoked baccy before the char-light. Don't want to get the bottom all dirty :)

Big day for vape deliveries...

- Nemesis clone
- Kayfun 3.1 clone
- multimeter
- 2 AW IMR 18650 2000mah batteries
- Nitecore i4 v2 Intellicharger
- 28 gauge kanthal 50'
- 32 gauge kanthal 50'
- organic cotton

...and I still have 3 fuses coming.

Well SWMBO wanted to get me shave brushes for valentines day and it kind of went against the sabbatical rules. So she got me some V-day gifts and apparently a BL gift too!

Of all the days to arrive on! IPSD! A Tsuge Mizuki. This pipe is awesome!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392887085.220820.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392887103.527985.jpg

Go Akina!

Wow! Luke, if that's "getting into" i can't wait to see when it becomes full blown!

It actually all fit into a relatively small box, surprisingly. Other than the SG Cola and F&T Seville, they're all small containers.

Thinking I might have over done it yesterday. My nose is pretty well plugged up, so I'll be laying off of them for a bit.

Well SWMBO wanted to get me shave brushes for valentines day and it kind of went against the sabbatical rules. So she got me some V-day gifts and apparently a BL gift too!

Really beautiful pipe!

Go Akina!

Looks Good Andrew!

As I mentioned in the IPSD thread... I wholly anticipate this thread exploding before the end of the month :w00t::thumbup1:. Some of the sales are just too good!

An appropriate day for this '69 (my age!) Group 4 Tanshell Dunhill 137 to show up on the porch. I've been holding out for the right birth year Dunhill, and while this wasn't exactly what I had in mind, I knew it was right at first sight. I'll clean up the stem and rim, ream and S&A, but will hopefully keep as much of the soul intact as I can. I really love the shape and the finish on this pipe.

$_MG_3141.jpg

There are some nice acquisitions here. I was tied up at work and it completely slipped my mind about the date and the great sale. I missed out on a group 3 Dunhill I've had my eye on. I did console myself with a Peterson Dublin Silver 999. Should be here by next week.

Took advantage of the IPSD sale at Smoking pipes, 3 more pounds of Mac Baren HH Mature Virginia on the way, stocking up before it's all gone.

I have no business buying another pipe but I couldn't pass this one up, a Altonik Calcine Dublin meerschaum with spigot amber stem, it's an estate with a few blemishes but I got a killer deal, I think I would buy fecal matter if it had a spigot and amber stem attached to it :lol:...
$004-008-1957.jpg

I have no business buying another pipe but I couldn't pass this one up, a Altonik Calcine Dublin meerschaum with spigot amber stem, it's an estate with a few blemishes but I got a killer deal, I think I would buy fecal matter if it had a spigot and amber stem attached to it ...

Blade Boy-------->:wheelchair: :scared:<--------------Senshi

Hello all:

I might have gone a little overboard this week, and buyers remorse lurks quietly in the shadows, but goodness I like these pipes.

1. Briarlee - I don't know anything about this one. It's a small pipe, possibly made by American Pipe Company. The stem has one dot... isn't this copyright infringement?

2. Dr. Grabow - Starfire model #22. Nice wood, cool shape :)

3. Georg Jensen - Another one I know nothing about. It is made in Denmark and seems to get good reviews. It's loaded with birdseye.

4. Sasieni - A large pipe, Buckingham model, made in between 1935 and WWII. Date based on logo and patent number on the bottom. Patent number apparently indicates it was made for European market. Cool old pipe.

5. Charatan's Make - A very large pipe with very nice grain all around. It is marked as, Selected, grade. It has a script "L" mark, as well as a "FH" mark, which apparently date it to the 1950's. There is nothing on the pipe that indicates a model name or number, and I haven't found anything to identify the model name or number. Perhaps someone knows this one.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

I have no business buying another pipe but I couldn't pass this one up, a Altonik Calcine Dublin meerschaum with spigot amber stem, it's an estate with a few blemishes but I got a killer deal, I think I would buy fecal matter if it had a spigot and amber stem attached to it :lol:...
[/QUOT

I hear those cause tongue bite.

Top Bottom