What's new

Tobacquisitions for December 2014

MUWAT Night Crawlers. These came on Friday, but I just got another bundle today that I haven't opened yet(just got home). Same blend as the Baitfish, but in a petit robusto size.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1417476521853.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1417476521853.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 96
You must be loving some Kings Ransom.

It's good stuff, I smoked it almost exclusively for November.

It was blend of the month at a nice discount. Just a few days before that happened I finally opened a 2oz bag I bought earlier in the year and liked my first bowl. So, I went ahead and kept smoking it all month to find out if I wanted to try to scrape up the money or not. Then a couple days before Turkey Day they sent me a 10% discount code. I still wasn't going to buy any but my wife said she'd buy me a pound for Christmas and I decided to throw in another pound. It ended up being $66 shipped for two pounds, not gonna find an English anywhere near this good for a better price than that!

This month's blend of the month sounds pretty good:

http://www.milantobacco.com/milanpipetobacco.htm
Lucky 7 (Aromatic) Pipe Tobacco MILAN'S BLEND OF THE MONTH

Fire-cured Cavendish with a torrent of black Cavendish and Green River Burleys create a wonderfully balanced mild to medium-bodied blend. Flavors of wood and spice cascade across the palate to a delicate finish with a subtle taste of vanilla and a hint of sweetness.

I've got something like 58 cigars being delivered this week. Definitely will post up some pictures once they get here. Which reminds me, I need to check to see if the big unused piece of tupperware we have is airtight and get a hold of some empty cigar boxes.

proxy.php

10 pack of Joya Red and a Brick House sampler... it arrived while I was taking photos of the Semois Bouchon that I'll be attempting to review from Boris's PIF.

You're only allowed to photograph that stuff in grainy monochrome with artistic filters. Them's the rules.

Just got this today. I had to drill out the original flint but judging buy the wick I am the first to light it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to see if I can seal the fuel chamber better, it seems to need filled almost daily. If I can get it to hold fuel better maybe some o-rings in the ridges to set it off and for grip.

Top Bottom