What's new

Simple Request - Please St

Hi all, I'm an occasional contributor to the Monthly Photo Challenges we do here on B&B and lately the voting turnout has been a little on the low side of things. There are (clearly) a lot of excellent photographers on this forum and I'd just like to ask you to please pop into this month's thread, have a look around, and cast a vote for your favorite landscape photo if you haven't already. You don't need to be a photographer yourself to vote, just indicate your personal favorite with a post indicating you are in fact casting your vote, and which post-number you're voting for.

December Photo Challenge - Landscapes

Cheers & Thanks!

Hi all, I'm an occasional contributor to the Monthly Photo Challenges we do here on B&B and lately the voting turnout has been a little on the low side of things. There are (clearly) a lot of excellent photographers on this forum and I'd just like to ask you to please pop into this month's thread, have a look around, and cast a vote for your favorite landscape photo if you haven't already. You don't need to be a photographer yourself to vote, just indicate your personal favorite with a post indicating you are in fact casting your vote, and which post-number you're voting for.

December Photo Challenge - Landscapes

Cheers & Thanks!
I like some of the photos posted on this topic. Some of them are worthy of a photo exhibition.

Top Bottom