What's new

Monthly Photo Challenge for December 2023 - Landscapes

Time to start casting votes, please, for the winner of the last challenge of 2023!

I'll tally votes on Friday the 29th to give the winner the weekend to come up with a theme for the January challenge.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I’m casting my vote for #14. It has a timeless quality and is intriguing. What’s up the lane, or what have people come from. Interesting light dark quality and a softness.

I’m casting my vote for #14. It has a timeless quality and is intriguing. What’s up the lane, or what have people come from. Interesting light dark quality and a softness.
This was taken just before I turned into the lane and took the photo.

142532782_10158799479696648_2332471842531469966_o.jpg

Currently we have a four-way tie... I'll give this thread a little longer and hope for some additional votes.

Seeing as there are no additional votes rolling in I decided to tally Votes and Likes for each post. Apologies if someone doe not think this was the best way to come to a decision, but I didn't know how else to approach it.

That being the case, I'm awarding this last win of 2023 to @amateur for Post #7, with one vote and six Likes.

Thank you, friends, for appreciating my humble work. I like to participate in photography contests at B&B. And I will come up with a theme for the January contest in the next two or three days.

Congrats to amateur. Lots of great entries for December, Thanks to everyone for submitting their photos.

Top Bottom