What's new

Entry Thread: August 2023 Monthly Photo Challenge, Still Life

Hopefully some of you have spent August working on your tabletop photography for this challenge. We haven't heard from the challenge's originator so we'll go ahead without him. Please post your entries here. We'll ask for votes in a week or so. The winner gets to pick the next challenge.

Let's see what you got!

Looks like @amateur submitted the only entry and what a beautiful still life it is! I love the reflections and the way the candle flame illuminates the other objects. Congratulations!

We haven't heard from @rbscebu about the winner's PIF, so I guess he is otherwise occupied.

Oh by the way, @amateur I forgot to mention, as the winner of the last challenge you get to pick the topic for the next photo challenge. Since we are already part way through September you can decide whether the deadline is later this month or in October. Make the rules whatever you like!

Oh by the way, @amateur I forgot to mention, as the winner of the last challenge you get to pick the topic for the next photo challenge. Since we are already part way through September you can decide whether the deadline is later this month or in October. Make the rules whatever you like!
Greetings, dear photographers. I want to offer you an interesting, in my opinion, topic for the contest. Let it be photos of abandoned buildings. You can post photos of idle shopping malls, factories, entertainment complexes, cinemas, residential buildings. And since September has already begun, photos will be taken until the end of October.

DSC00200 (2).JPG

Top Bottom