What's new

To the gentleman who stole my camera

Can't win for losing this month...

My car was broken into tonight. On a busy street, almost certainly before it was even dark, within shouting distance of the a police precinct.

Smashed-out window, tried to take the stereo but must have got scared. Nothing taken. I suppose I should consider myself fortunate for that, but after the month I've had, I'm about ready to throw in the towel. :mad:

Do you recall any black cats in your recent past?

Seriously mate, sorry about the run of bad luck. Hopefully that's your fill for the next couple of decades and only good things will come your way.

Cheers

Jeremy

I'll be right back. Time to back up my camera.

Pat, it's gone. In the Denver airport, I once set a laptop down beside a payphone for a minute. PIFF! The "authorities" ... they just ... well, they aren't.

Move on, man. Sorry for your loss.

Carry your valuables. Or leave them at home.

bitterly experienced,
Paul

Pat,

Your mojo just aint' workin', man.

I'm not sure what to tell you except when you have a chance and things quiet down a bit, have a couple of drinks and a good night's sleep. Doesn't make anything better, but it will take the edge off the raw emotions and let your mind start thinking and acting rationally and put things in perspective.

A few years ago my car was broken into and the theif stole my laptop and my satchel. I lost my contact database, an expensive pen/pencil set my wife gave me, cell phone, personal day planner and some other stuff I used day in and day out. Made my life miserable for a long time until everything could be me more or less put back together. Plus a new side window in my car.

Good luck with it all.

Sorry about your camera, that sucks. Why do people have to be like that.

But ummmmm, I was wondering if you might be able to sum up the apoptosis cycle in cells. I have a test soon and I just don't get it. In your line of work, you might know how to briefly explain it.

Thanks

Hi all, apologies for bumping this thread again, but I wanted to ask if any legal eagles out there would feel comfortable giving me legal advice on this issue (the camera theft during my travel). I just received written notification from COA that the camera falls under their exclusions and they will not be reimbursing me, but there are a couple nitty-gritty legal points I question. If perchance you'd be gracious enough to give me some off-the-record advice, shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Pat

Hi all, apologies for bumping this thread again, but I wanted to ask if any legal eagles out there would feel comfortable giving me legal advice on this issue (the camera theft during my travel). I just received written notification from COA that the camera falls under their exclusions and they will not be reimbursing me, but there are a couple nitty-gritty legal points I question. If perchance you'd be gracious enough to give me some off-the-record advice, shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Pat

But what about the $2000 suit you had in your luggage?:devil:

Top Bottom