What's new

To Music or Not to Music ?

No music, here, as i shave too early in the morning and don't want to wake the family.
If i did, it would be Miles Davis or Bach Suites for Solo Cello, and others, of course.

Good choices. I feel like I should make a play list for shaving and add these to it.

I would say depends on my mood, sometimes Metalica or G&R sometimes Eva Cassidy, not much for
Flight of the Valkires, but Tom Petty works. :punk:

Jim

YES I need to add some Tom Petty to my play list. I thought about playing my CD but its too warn out!

I have morning playlists Monday - Thursday I keep a solid Sinatra,Dean Martin, and Buble rotation Fridays are always 90s rap

Not bagpipes I hope.

They can make you JUMP when they start up and it is hard to shave with both hands over your ears
proxy.php

Och Aye, laddie, ye be coomparin us scootish lads wit them oother foonny speakin gits??

I have morning playlists Monday - Thursday I keep a solid Sinatra,Dean Martin, and Buble rotation Fridays are always 90s rap

OOO I like! I have two MP3 players I have a feeling one is going to become my shave radio :walkman:

I don't usually shave with music. Like peace and quiet and the sound of shaving is excellent.

I have a wife and 2 small children hopefully sleeping in a small house, so when I am in the mood for music, I bring the i-phone in the bathroom. The first time was Mumford & Sons. My wife loves M&S and Flogging Molly (wouldn't listen to FM while shaving, though). I go with big band, classical, classic blues, or soft rock (see M&S).

My wife also DE leg shaves. I bought her some shaving equipment for Valentines Day. There is a League of Leg Shavers here on B&B if you don't know.

I have the radio on a news/talk station station weekday mornings when I'm getting ready. Weekend mornings or if I have to shower and shave in the evening, I'll put on a CD, which is variable. I guess I don't do quiet very much.

I shave in the afternoon after work, so music is a staple of my routine. Usually Smooth Jazz (Paul Hardcastle, Kool&Klean, etc.) or Classical.

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by T-Rex83
do you listen to music and if so what do you listen to??

I think I am should go with some smooth or calming maybe something Irish.

Not bagpipes I hope.

They can make you JUMP when they start up and it is hard to shave with both hands over your ears
proxy.php

Bagpipes aren't Irish your thinkin' of the
uilleann pipes

Shave time is my time to relax and ponder whatever needs pondering, so no music for me. I also need the audible feedback from the razor cutting

I shave when I get out of the shower. During my shower I have the local classic rock station blaring. When I shave I just turn it down a little so that I can hear myself shave, but it's still playing. Nothing like a DE shave while listening to AC/DC. Makes me think I'm Iron Man or something.

It's gotta be the Chairman of the Board while I'm shaving. There's just something about that voice that seems to fit my shaving routine.

If I listen to music it is through the iPhone hooked to a set of small speakers that are set low enough to let me hear the razor at work.

Usually Pandora - set to a Norah Jones, Smetana, or Galactic station.

Top Bottom