What's new

Tunes

Morning gentleman… do you listen to music while enjoying your daily shave? If so what do you like to listen to?

My routine is to play relaxing or calming music (Blues, Jazz, Classical or Old Country) while I shave after a nice shower. It’s my way of shaking off a stressful day at work.

Bose SoundTouch 30
Gillette SuperSpeed
Gillette Nacet
TOBS Sandalwood
Frendrihan Grey Badger Brush
Proraso Green Balm

I don't listen to music while I'm shaving, although I'm in no opposed to it. In fact, it sounds like kind of a nice idea. But I also enjoy the quiet time in my bathroom, by myself, warm from a fresh shower, concentrating on the task at hand. Sometimes my cat Ben joins me so I'm entertained by his purring.

I don't listen to music while I'm shaving, although I'm in no opposed to it. In fact, it sounds like kind of a nice idea. But I also enjoy the quiet time in my bathroom, by myself, warm from a fresh shower, concentrating on the task at hand. Sometimes my cat Ben joins me so I'm entertained by his purring.
You should consider giving it a go. I’m by no means “jamming out” just some easy listening, something easy on the mind and soul.

I shave in the evenings so I have time to slow down and enjoy. I’ll shave in the mornings once in a blue moon however I’m a slow mover in the AM.

You should consider giving it a go. I’m by no means “jamming out” just some easy listening, something easy on the mind and soul.

I shave in the evenings so I have time to slow down and enjoy. I’ll shave in the mornings once in a blue moon however I’m a slow mover in the AM.
I only shave in the mornings. I'm a slow mover too at that hour. (Actually, I'm a slow mover all day.)
And I like my quiet time in the morning before my wife starts handing me a "To Do" list. 😆

Top Bottom