What's new

The Kentuckiana Meetup Thread!

It was good to see you guys. Sorry I had to run off, it is so hard to find good babysitters that my wife will let watch the girls.

thanks you the blades, soap, and good conversation. I am excited to try the new soaps. What was the Facebook link for the soaps?

Nice to meet you smooshface and good luck with the films. PM me and maybe you, I, and Walter can have a honing day.?

It was great seeing everyone again, I'm always amazed by the generosity in this group. I'd 100% be down for a "honing day". It's always nice to have some help learning things, and something that will affect the sharp objects around my face are probably best not learned from youtube.

My November sucks, I'm traveling for work every week except for Thanksgiving, however, weekends are free, so it will depend on the wife for me.

15th through 17th is a kid free weekend for me, I'm hella busy every weekend after that in Nov.

I'm gone this weekend, the second weekend, deer hunting the third weekend, Jug Band at Clifton's on 23rd, and thanksgiving. So I'm pretty booked for weekends in Nov.

Smooshface, and possibly Walter, and I are gonna try to get a honing session together maybe one night during the week. Maybe we can do a BYO drink and gather at one of our houses? Just an idea.

Top Bottom