What's new

The Kentuckiana Meetup Thread!

I'm going to try to make it, but my son is only 2 weeks old, so I'm not sure whether I can or not. Going to run some errands and see where I am on time.

Attention: Be on the lookout for a stuffed Badger. Some low down so and so has absconded with mine. Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I had to cook dinner for my daughter's birthday. Hope everyone had a great time.

So, it's about the end of September, just checking if we are having another meetup this month or if we are holding off due to the wedding and stuff for this month. :)

All I know is that I won't be able to make a meet up if its the last weekend of this Month ( nor will Walter )

next month Oct 6th works for me ( but I believe Walter wouldn't be able to make it that day )

so lets throw some dates out there & see if we can get any to stick.

I'm out October 6th. That's my birthday and i'm going to watch the doorslammer drag races. Also out the weekend of the 28th.

Wow, you guys held out for my nuptial? I'm honored!

I don't think I've got any plans for any Sunday in October. You guys pick and I should be able to make it. Can't wait to see the crew again!

How does October 20th work for everyone? I'll throw that date out there. We may also need a bigger table if everbody makes it.

Top Bottom