What's new

Tabac Spirit?

I picked this up today in the supermarket, I have no experience with Tabac apart from the ASB which I love. This has confused me slightly. Tabac Spirit I'm presuming is either different to Tabac Original or it's Original but just called Spirit for the French market, I had a search on here but I couldn't seem to find anything on Spirit, so what is it if anyone knows?

Also, it says it's the EDT and it also says it's the AS, so I can't quite work out which I've got. From the bottle (not worn it yet) it smells sort of similar to the ASB but less "soapy" if that makes sense. Any ideas?

full

It may not have any direct connection to the shave soap/EDT. It may be another companies take on the scent, which is why the "Spirit" was added.

It may not have any direct connection to the shave soap/EDT. It may be another companies take on the scent, which is why the "Spirit" was added.

You know what, that's exactly it isn't it? How stupid of me :D I must be having a senior moment, the brand's CF and tabac spirit is just the name of the scent, sometimes you just don't see stuff, I understand why I couldn't find anything on it now, boy do I feel stupid :D It's a decent scent though and it wasn't expensive.

Thanks for that.

Top Bottom