What's new

Stationery sources?

Back in the days B.C. (Before Children), I used to enjoy sending handwritten letters to friends and family on occasion. I'm curious where what types or brands of stationery some of you prefer, and if you find it locally or order online. I know of a few stores that aren't far from home, but I'd rather do some research before I burn the gas and time.

I've already found some journals and planner/organizer paper I like and use, but I'm more interested in material for correspondence, maybe something that I can get monogrammed / personalized.

Thanks!

The only two available locally for me are Black n' Red at OfficeMax and a few varieties of Crane at a higher end office supply store. Other than that, I order most of my favorites from Goulet Pens mainly out of habit. Outstanding service, excellent packaging, fast shipping; when I want something, I look to see if they have it first. If you're looking for monogrammed stuff, I'd look at Levenger.

As for favorites, mainly Rhodia and Clairefontaine with Rhodia having the edge. Apica is great, also. I'm not all that adventurous with stationery, though, so I mainly stick with what I know works.

Top Bottom