What's new

Soap Acquisition Thread

For my taste the black can be used in all seasons, unfortunately I can no longer buy the blue in Italy🤷‍♂️
I’ve noticed that the blue is out of stock at a lot of vendors including the official PannaCrema website. I wonder if they have discontinued it. I was lucky enough to find a tub through Pasteur’s pharmacy but they’re sold out now

Couldn’t resist

IMG_8717.jpeg

Murphy and McNeil/DFS/BMS collaboration. Sitting here stewing in the EDP and it is great. Haven't shaved with it yet but the scent off the tub is medium strength. Getting a bit of floral, leather, woodsy the list of scents is huge and merge well. Can't wait to see how it presents when lathered. I have a couple other Kodiak base soaps and they are amazing. Slipping this into the rotation soon. Want to use on a day when I'm not wrenching, mowing or heading out for a hunt.

Horizons.png

AND Razor Emporium had a Black Friday sale 25% off being about 15 minutes away so drove down to smell some soap and pick out some

the Noble Otter is my favorite soap now and SV is still tied in a sense but do think this is a touch nicer and on sale great price
Captains Choice Cream is my favorite cream so just decided to stock up and start using my new favorite soap

img_8531-jpeg.1752604

Nuavia red is fabulous, a scent that I love for my favorite soap.
Too bad it closed the business, this week I will order at least two more soaps from the manufacturer's website.
I have the blue and red and both are great. I think I prefer the blue slightly more than the red but they’re both close. I agree that it’s a shame that a company like them has closed

I picked up four Razorock What-the-Puck (two red and two blue) soaps and a tub of their P160 to round out a Black Friday Sale hardware purchase. First time I've purchased new soaps in over a year since my fall'22 Connaught orders

A unique but very enjoyable scent. I think you’ll like it
Yeah, I was expecting it to be unique more so than anything.
Well, we will see how it smells when I start using it; I think it’ll match a scent I have replicas “by the fireplace.”

Top Bottom