🧼 🪒 SOTD "ARTISAN SOAP/CREAM WEEK" January 22nd to 28th, 2024 🧼 🪒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treated my face this AM.

PXL_20240128_111319272.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
SE Sunday shave, January 28th 2024

Razor : Yaqi SE Excalibur with a Yaqi Milano 316 SSP- Mfg 2021>, mild to tame mid range. Small head parts make it interesting to assemble, I assemble on a wash seems to be safest. Simple clamping system make for a great secure blade. One of my favorite SE razors.
Blade : Schick proline(2) sharp and smooth + reasonable longevity.
Soap : Ogallala Bayrum sage and cedar, nice Bayrum scent with great lather qualities.
Brush : Yaqi "Mountain lake" 24mm 2band badger. Excellent lather generator, pillow like soft tips, nice splay scrubber + great lather painter. One of my better badgers that I enjoy + great handle.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Ogallala Bayrum + Saddle wood splash :001_wub: some clove scent + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 9.5.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBS + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable shave this morning with my Yaqi Excalibur with a Schick proline blade.
5SOTD Januray 28 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Sunday Morning SE Shave

Seventh shave on the GEM PTFE blade and out of all my modification solutions for my three Empires, the GEM has to be the best. Smooth, comfortable and effective shave.

Wilkinson Sword Empire Razor
GEM SS PTFE Blade (7X)
Murphy & McNeil Old Sport Mash Up
Omega Synthetic Brush
Apex / 7 Potencias Splash On
Siete Machos Aftershave Lotion

53AD8C9F-3AAA-4B65-989C-C8FF4324B9E9-compressed.jpeg

Mon 29
Soap & Aftershave A&E The Club Snake Venom
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Ribbon 1000
1st use of this rare & unique soap & splash. Can't seem to find any info on the set even at The Club site. The lather was terrific and the scent... citrusy-ale-like. Love it...especially the bottle...!!
This razor provided an excellent shave. Refreshed on the 0.1um balsa and HBA...the edge was smooth and crisply keen...
20240129_100523.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom