What's new

Sharper than feather?

Hi.

I'm starting to realize that my beard is tough and so far the only blade that works decently on me is the feathers. Is there such a thing as a sharper blade out there and what would that be? If not, could a slant be an alternative?

cheers

/Mikael

Sharper than Feather is a hot topic of debate among physicists. Many believe that it is theoretically possible to get a razor blade sharper but we clearly do not have the tools available to us and will not for many many years. Folks on late night radio talk shows like Coast to Coast believe that Aliens have such a blade and have been conducting experiments on humans with these blades. Most people don't believe in these alien abduction stories but nobody can account for the strange scaring on the abductee's faces. :biggrin1:

:laugh: Are you sure we're talking humans here?

proxy.php

Sharper than Feather is a hot topic of debate among physicists. Many believe that it is theoretically possible to get a razor blade sharper but we clearly do not have the tools available to us and will not for many many years. Folks on late night radio talk shows like Coast to Coast believe that Aliens have such a blade and have been conducting experiments on humans with these blades. Most people don't believe in these alien abduction stories but nobody can account for the strange scaring on the abductee's faces. :biggrin1:

Kais are as sharp as Feathers, but I don't think they're sharper. There comes a point where if the metal were to be made any thinner, it'd lose its structural integrity.

Try an injector with a Schick injector blade. These things mow my tough beard down better than a Feather.

Top Bottom